Looking to rebrand this season? Or maybe you’ve got a chocolate craving that just won’t quit? Say no more, we’ve gathered up the best Easter sales to give you what you need, at an attractive price!
Best Easter Deals & Discounts
Editor Pick: 30% off Everything
Valid until 30-09-2021
No Minimum Order Value
Best offers on Easter eggs
Get ready to give the kids the best Easter ever (or just satisfy your own sweet tooth for less!) these shops have some unbeatable offers on Easter eggs this year.
- Thorntons - Thortons Easter eggs are known for their unbeatable quality, and the Thortons’ Easter egg sale allows you to grab these delicious eggs for less! Last year, the chocolatier slashed their prices by 75 percent! Keep an eye out this year for similar deals.
- Tesco - Tesco offer some of the best supermarket Easter egg deals around, and this year is no exception! The shop is already offering eggs for only 75p to their Clubcard holders, which is likely to extend to all customers soon. Stick around for the Tesco Easter egg clearance too, which usually includes big branded names and vegan Easter eggs on sale!
- ASDA - The grocery experts at ASDA are known to put big Easter eggs on sale for just 25p when the bank holiday weekend is over, meaning you have to get in their fast. From Crunchie to Double Decker, all your favourite flavours can be found in the ASDA Easter clearance.
Easter video game sales
Gamers rejoice, the Easter bank holiday brings with it a whole heap of video game price cuts. Find the best of them, below.
- GAME - Whether you play Playstation or Xbox, the GAME Easter sale is the perfect place for you. Previous years have seen reductions on family games, perfect for spending time together over the bank holiday.
- Amazon - The Amazon Easter offers are far too good to miss. Catch the hottest new game releases, cult classics or old school games with huge savings attached in the Amazon Easter weekend sales. Need new gaming gear too? This is where you’ll find it.
- Argos - Argos’ Easter deals are known to cover video games in the past. They’ve seen considerable price drops on games for all consoles, as well as headsets, remotes and more. Save even more with one of our discount codes!
Easter deals on holidays
While holidays might not be on the calendar for the Easter weekend, that doesn’t mean you can’t take advantage of the Easter weekend break sales for when things are getting back on track! Take a look at the offers below.
- Emirates - Travel in luxury for your trip away with the Emirates Easter travel specials. Past Emirates Easter deals have included savings of 50% on companion fares. Plus, with international routes all over the globe, it is an adventure too good to turn down.
- Travelodge - Got an Easter staycation on the cards? The Easter accommodation sale from Travelodge is perfect for you! The Travelodge last chance Easter offers currently has rooms for under £29, giving you the chance to staycation with savings attached!
- TUI - Go all-inclusive this Easter with the TUI Easter holiday packages sale. You can currently save up to £500 off of cabin cruise holidays, which give you the chance to lounge, relax and recharge, without breaking your budget! Keep an eye out for more offerings closer to the time.
Easter deals on electronics
Turn your home into a private cinema, or upgrade your laptop game for less this Easter, with these fantastic Easter electronics offers.
- Currys - The Currys' Easter offers are your best bet for grabbing any electronics you could need at a low price. Last year saw the tech dealer slash prices on big name brands such as Dyson vacuum cleaners and Hotpoint dishwashers by up to 40%.
- Dell - The Dell spring and Easter sale is a great opportunity to grab a new laptop at a low price. Past Dell Easter laptop sales have seen up to 40% off of any item, including free shipping. Save even more with one of our voucher codes!
- Lenovo - The Lenovo Easter sale sees prices fall on monitors, tablets and more. Equip your home with the latest smart technology, or give your electronics a springtime boost without breaking the bank. Either way, act fast as they’re sure to sell out fast.