Under the name Voucherbox.co.uk, Webgears GmbH, Am Garnmarkt 4, A-6840 Götzis, Austria, offers its customers vouchers in the form of voucher codes that can be used to save money in the acquisition of online and offline products and services.
Since we are so convinced of the quality of our offer, we are committed to always providing the best* vouchers via our website, Voucherbox.co.uk.
We promise that we will make a donation of £5 to one of the following non-profit organisations for each voucher code that is not available via our site but can be found on other portals. You can choose between: Doctors Without Borders, SOS Children’s Village and the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. During our "Coupon Rally" we will add an extra payout option to our users: a £5 Amazon gift card. In order for us to make a donation or award a gift card, the following conditions must be met:
1. All voucher codes submitted must be intended for use at a store participating in our "Best Coupon Promise". If a voucher is meant for a store that is excluded from this offer under the existing terms and conditions, no donation claims can be made.
2. The promotion is only valid for stores that have been marked accordingly and are taking part in the promotion. All participating stores have the following icon shown on the shop page:
3. The “first come, first served” principle applies – if the voucher is already part of our database, no donation claims can be made. If this is the case, the code submission form will display a correspondent message to inform you of this. If the voucher code may not be published due to any other existing terms and conditions, we will inform you within one working day of this.
4. The maximum donation/reward value under the “Best Coupon Promise” is £500 per calendar month and £1,000 during a Coupon Rally. If this value is exceeded, no further payments will take place during the current month.
5. Voucher codes that are exclusive to other websites are excluded from this promotion.
6. The “Best Coupon Promise” only applies to online-shopping vouchers; printout and high street vouchers are excluded.
7. Since we want to help all of our users save money, voucher codes that are only valid for a limited user base (single-use/unique codes, vouchers for private groups or special member-only promotions), refer-a-friend codes and voucher codes for a single product are exempt.
8. Special offers, sale promotions and deals that do not require a voucher code are not part of the “Best Coupon Promise” and will therefore not be rewarded with a donation/gift card.
9. All submitted voucher codes must be valid for at least one working day from the date of submission. In other words, voucher codes that expire on the same day of submission are excluded.
10. The voucher code that has been submitted can be used in accordance with our terms and conditions as well as the terms and conditions of the respective vendor.
11. In order to avoid fraudulent activity, the Coupon Rally is limited to two voucher code submissions per shop per user and £50 total per user. Any suspicious activity or abuse of this promotion will result in no donation or reward.
* only valid for offers marked accordingly