Howdy deal hunters! Dan here. Seems there’s been something in the air these days — you know, besides all the great deals and awesome savings. Could it be romance? Let’s find out…
You know what makes my heart flutter and my knees weak? That’s right: the Voucher of the Week!
- Get your sweetie a delicious treat from Thorntons this Valentine’s Day with 50% off Chocolate Essentials Hampers. And you even have until the 14th to snatch one up.
There are plenty more lovely vouchers where that came from, so hold off on swooning until we’re through:
- 10% off at The Book People means you’ve got a gift for your favourite bookworm sorted.
- Special delivery! For 15% off (with no minimum order value) at Flying Flowers, you can afford to shower your darling in roses.
- Nothing says love like Cadbury Gifts: get 10% off your order of any amount.
Whoa, check out the Sale Swamp this week! It sure does scrub up nice:
- LateRooms.com is offering Valentine’s Day stays from just £67.
- Whether you’re buying a gift or being a gift, Ann Summers has you covered (or, perhaps, revealed) with up to 30% off Valentine’s lingerie and gifts.
Just want to relax with a glass of champers after all this planning and deal hunting? Treat yourself with these pamper-worthy offers:
- Take £10 off at The Body Shop when you spend £25 until 10th February.
- Over at bliss, have your pick of a free gift (Fabulips Sugar Scrub, Triple Oxygen Cream 15ml, Poetic Wax Strip Kit For Body or Elemis Pro-Radiance Flash Balm) when you spend £75 with our code.
- Want to look your best for Valentine’s Day? Feelunique is here to help with 15% off and no minimum order value.