Let’s face it, the Mother’s Day gift you give your mum will never be enough to repay her for giving you life. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try! We’re here to help.
Any of these stellar gifts will go a long way toward showing your mummy dearest that some of her good manners and advice really did rub off. For more ideas, check out our dedicated Mother’s Day deals page too. Oh, and don’t forget the flowers!
For Primping and Pampering
She treated you like royalty when you were a helpless babe: now give her a few ways to treat herself.
- This GLAMGLOW Youth Mud Face Mask (£49.99) is the ultimate facial-in-a-jar. Her skin will be brighter in minutes, though she’s never anything less than radiant.
- The Eve Lom Signature Cleansing Kit (£40) features two luxurious products from this award-winning skincare brand.
- And then there’s the Lookfantastic March Beauty Box (£15 for £71 worth of items) is a surprise gift box chocked full of must-have skin, hair, cosmetic and body products.
Home is Where the Chocolate Is
Your mum’s house is still the best place to eat in the whole country, hands down.
- Made.com’s home accessories range is any decor obsessive’s dream. She’ll adore this hand-knitted throw (£70) picked to match her crisp grey sofa.
- “Moment of Calm” is the name of this NEOM room diffuser (£38) that’s beautifully scented with notes of wild rose and orange blossom.
- Spoil her rotten with Godiva: this large heart chocolate box (£23) contains limited-edition fondants paired with creamy chocolates.
Lights, Camera, Fashion
For the mum who’ll never go out of style.
- Oliver Bonas has added personlised pieces, like this silver oblong charm necklace (£29), to their already resplendent jewellery range.
- Pair this breezy straw hat from La Redoute with a trip to the South of France, and she just might forgive you for keeping her in labour for 15 hours.
- Fringe is in: she’ll look fetching and feel elegant in this Dorothy Perkins tassle kimono (£20).
Take Her Out and Show Her Off
Nothing says “I love you, Mum” like a fancy afternoon tea. With gin, of course.
- With a package from Virgin Experience Days, you can take her on such classy adventures as a visit for two to the Queen’s Gallery with champagne tea at the Courthouse Hotel (£63), or, if it’s more to her tastes, a TOWIE coach tour of Essex (£52).
- Red Letter Days offers a trip to Kensington Palace with afternoon tea for two at Grosvenor House (£149), as well as a potentially more boisterous gin high tea at London’s Hush (£30).
Remember the flowers!
Look, we made it easy:
Good luck brave souls! And tell your mum we said you’re welcome.
Images curtesy of Lookfantastic, Godiva and Oliver Bonas.