You know MADE.com — they offer beautifully designed furniture at seriously affordable prices. Like, 70% off the high street price affordable. It’s awesome.
Know what else is awesome? The Made to Be Blogger Challenge we’re hosting along with (you guessed it) MADE.com!
Between 20th – 25th August, participating design, interior decor and DIY bloggers will share how they’d incorporate one of these snazzy MADE items into their space, and why they’d love to have it. Whoever makes the best case will get that very same piece, delivered straight to their door. We’ll be announcing the winner shortly after the entry period ends, so stay tuned.
Are you a blogger who’d like the chance to participate? Give us a shout at Verything@voucherbox.co.uk to find out if you’re eligible.
The Nitty Gritty Details:
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or above.
- Prizes are as stated and are not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier’s terms and conditions.
- Blogger entrants must complete all required stages of entry; for specific details please contact Verything@voucherbox.co.uk.
- The prize must be a listed item of furniture; the Made.com gift voucher is excluded.
- Voucherbox.co.uk reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the contest and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the challenge.
- The winner will be chosen by Voucherbox.co.uk alone, and that decision will be final.
Photos curtesy of MADE.com.