Hi everyone! Dan here. Hope you had a relaxing Christmas and are alllllllllll ready for a Savings Safari. Today I’ve got a whole herd of
I know you deal hunters love a good adventure, and these jetsetter-worthy discounts cover everything from hotels and entrance fees to all-inclusive packages and ground transportation. Let’s take a closer look — just make sure you have your binoculars (and passport!) on hand.
First sighting is the Voucher of the Week:
- Take 10% off a 16-25 Railcard with this code!
Keep your eyes peeled, there are more great vouchers where that came from:
- Use this code for £50 off when booking your holiday package at ebookers. There’s no minimum spend, but this deal does expire tomorrow.
- 10% off at Hotels.com with no minimum spend means you can easily sort your lodgings for less — and it’s valid until 1st February.
- Need a good set of wheels? Get up to 20% off at Avis until 5th February. With no minimum spend, that’s a steal.
Don your Wellies deal hunters — we’ve reached the Sale Swamp!
- Disneyland Paris is offering a magical early booking special that gets you up to 2 nights and 2 days free if you book your winter 2015 / spring 2016 Disney hols before 30th September.
Want more tips for value-conscious voyaging? Dan the Deal Hunter’s got you covered:
- Travel Zoo is an excellent resource for daily travel deals as well as restaurant, spa and activity recommendations — both in the UK and abroad. Reduced price on a chateau stay in Calais? Masi, oui!