Free Foot Locker Voucher & Discount Codes - November 2015
Receive an e-mail when a new Foot Locker voucher is added!
Expired Foot Locker Voucher & Discount Codes
Get an overview, which Foot Locker discount codes have been available recently.
25% off at Foot Locker
Maximum order value of £400. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
30% off all Items (Online + Offline) at Foot Locker
30% off Everything This Weekend Only at Foot Locker
Foot Locker customers also love to shop here
About Foot Locker
Foot Locker is one of the most prominent fashion and sports sneakers stores in the world. While the first Foot Locker was established in California in 1974, a time when only three sneaker types existed (basketball, running and tennis), the history of the company that owns and operates the store, F.W. Woolworth, dates back to 1879. When the company purchased the Kinney Shoe Corporation in 1963, it branched it into several different specialty stores, one of them being FL. The shop took off from there and today, it operates out of over 1,910 stores in over 20 countries around the world and continues to be a favourite among athletes and fashion sneaker lovers alike, selling such brands as Nike, Adidas and Puma.
Whether you're shopping online, shopping around London or shopping in one of the shop's over 1,170 American stores, you're bound to find some of the best deals around on sneakers. In terms of its an online European shop at FootLocker.eu, you'll find low prices on the industry's hottest brands, exclusive discounts in online sales and even a few extras like access to promotional offers with a newsletter sign up. For over 40 years, the shop has been one of the leading powerhouses in the shoe industry, offering great deals on great styles and athletic footwear, and you can get in on the deals it offers as well. But before you browse or place an order at the shop, check out the savings that we have to offer you with our Foot Locker discount codes.
Save More on a Great New Pair of Sneakers with a Discount Code
You'll find brands like Nike, Adidas and Puma on the feet of many athletes around the world, from the average footballer to the players of FIFA's national associations. You'll even find sneakers from these brands that are more fashion-oriented, giving them a rightful place in the average "streetwear" outfit. But these brands manufacture their footwear out of only the highest quality materials available and they have a hefty reputation of being the best of the best. As such, finding a great deal on these types of shoes is difficult, but we'll point you in the right direction. For the greater part of the last 40+ years, Foot Locker has been delivering the best in athletic and streetwear footwear and has even been one of the most lenient shops on prices as well. But still, finding great deals isn't always enough, and that's where we come in. When you use one of the vouchers that we offer for this shop, which you can discover how to do through the instructions detailed below, you'll be able to apply discounts like these to your order:
- 30% off Order
- 30% off Everything
- 30% off All Items (Online + Offline)
- Free Delivery on Orders Over £60 Deal
- Up to 85% off Selected Clothing & Footwear Deal
Applying Your Discount Code to an Order at FootLocker.eu
- If you have an account, sign in.
- Browse the sneaker shop and place your favourite styles and much needed pairs into the shopping cart, then view the cart.
- Click on the link that says "Enter coupon code +" and enter your promo code into the textbox that appears, then click "Enter" to redeem it.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Enter your shipping profile, complete with your name, address and contact information.
- Select the delivery method that you would like to use for this order.
- If you are a new customer, enter your email address and desired password to quickly create a new account.
- Enter your billing information, but only if it differs from your delivery information.
- Select your payment method before entering your payment information.
- Complete your order.